Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Firework Frenzy...

Happy 4th of July to all of you from the Eames family.


Our 4th was filled with fun and fireworks...but mainly fireworks. It is on days such as these that I realize how much of a kid at heart Sean can be. Let me explain...

As most of you know, having your own fireworks in Arizona is a huge taboo. Something I completely understand given the fires that seem to spring up every year around this time. So, when we got to Alabama and there were firework stands everywhere, Sean started his master plan. On the afternoon of the 4th he and the boys left for the firework store and came home with this.....


I couldn't imagine for the life of me why we would ever need so many fireworks but Sean assured me that it was needed and the boys were beyond excited to start blowing things up! Here is how happy a van full of explosives can make my ALL of my boys.....







An Alabama sunset I couldn't resist capturing!
Sean brought home some pretty big fireworks - even I was impressed! The boys thought he was the best Dad ever - they usually think that but on this day they couldn't stop telling him how great he was!


The boys favorites were the ones that made the most noise and had the most expolsives - I loved the smoke bombs because I loved the effect in the pictures I was able to capture!






So "Happy 4th of July" from our family to all of yours. Hope yours was just as great and full of fun if not fireworks!! We love and miss you all!


4 comments:

The Revie Family said...

Oh no. Eames boys with fireworks! Looks like they had a blast. My favorite shot is the one with Ty Ty holding the sparkler. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want to move to Alabama and blow stuff up too!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want to move to Alabama and blow stuff up too!

Raina said...

Way fun! I am with Sean all the way with the fireworks! Not being able to buy fireworks then having them. Yes, it is time to blow stuff up!
I have to agree your camera is awesome! Ok I am jealous! The pictures are so amazing they look like from a magazine!
Now I am wishing I had some pics from you.
Hey send me the pics of Samuel you took!