Thursday, October 2, 2008

Green Bean Dilema


So last night we are sitting at the dinner table and, as usual, the boys are lamenting over eating even the smallest amount of vegetables. The following conversation is what followed...

Jason says to Jackson in a VERY dramatic manor - "What if we had no money and all their was to eat was green beans. What would you do? Eat the green beans.... or DIE?"

Jackson took a beat and with perfect comedic timing turned to his brother and said simply, "I'd go live with Grandma."

As his mom all I can say is I think his survival instincts are right on target!

5 comments:

Raina said...

are you kidding green beans are my favorite vegetable....well tied with artichokes! But I am weird! Way funny though! I can see Jackson saying that!
But I have been thinking that I need to start feeding Eliza veggies one of these days, at least one serving a day. She just lives off fruit! So I started today, and carrots were a hit!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that one made me laugh out loud. Smart kid. I think Grandma is smiling and nodding too.

Sara said...

You can tell the boys that they are welcome to move in with us. Adam and Johnny have discovered that because I can't make Dan eat green beans, I really can't make they eat green beans either. We miss them and love looking at the pictures!

Melanie said...

jackson has good CT. must get it from his mom, because we know sean doesn't have it ;) haha..

Anonymous said...

First off, we all know Jackson's CT comes from Sean, who by extension get his CT from Sonja!