Friday, February 8, 2008

MONO???

Jason has been home sick the last couple days and yesterday I noticed white stuff on the back of his throat. I assumed that he had strep so I took him in to the doctor. We left with the diagnosis that he has Mono!! Crap!! So basically he feels like crap and there isn't much that they can do about it, plus he is contageous (did I spell that right?) even if it is only through saliva. Basically he can't share a cup with anyone. The doctor said that once he felt better he could go back to school so we will just wait it out. The good news is that the younger you have it, the less time it takes to get over it, so maybe 1 week versus 3-4. Wish us well!

PS. Happy Birthday to my Hubby, Sean! We love you!

2 comments:

The Revie Family said...

Oh no! Sad. Hope the rest of your family doesn't get it.

Melanie said...

i was hopping you'd blog about the mono. give jason a big hug from us and we hope he gets better soon!!