Friday, February 15, 2008

My Sweeetheart....

So I know that Valentine's Day was yesterday but I didn't get to this yesterday and I thought it was still worth doing. Someday my kids will enjoy reading it!

Valentine Tag! Tag your it! Please fill out the questions
How long did you date? One year
Who said I love you first? He did....then, I said "thanks" I have never really lived this one down. I guess that wasn't the right thing to say, although I did tell him I loved him about a week later. I just didn't want to say it as a response, it meant less to me that way. I guess I just wanted him to know that I really meant it.
Who is smarter? We both think that we are....the debate is still out on that one!
Who does the laundry? I do. I get mad if he goes anywhere near the washer and dryer. I'm a little particular about how the laundry is done. I will say that if I would let him do it, it would get done much more efficeintly!
Who does the dishes? Most of the time I do, but when he is home we like doing them together.
Who sleeps on the right? He does. I have have have to have the left! I will fight him for it if he tries to sneak it from me, something he likes to do just to tease me I think.
Who pays the bills? He does, I am not the best with money....
Who mows the lawn? I usually do. I think it is Karma....as a kid I did all I could to get out of it so I do it now!
Who cooks dinner? That would be me...
Who drives when you are together? Sean, I hate driving and I tend to make him either tense or car sick!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me on the 4th of July! There were fireworks! :)
Who asked out who first? Not really sure, we were such good friends first that we were always together so it just kind of evolved into more.
Who's more stubborn? Me, me and me again!
How did he propose? He took me to Sedona in a convertable mustang that he told me he had just bought. I figured he had spent the money I wanted him to buy me a ring with on the car so I was bummed all day! Then at dinner he got down on one knee and popped the question! After that he surprised me by going back to his parents house where his whole family was waiting to congratulate us. It's a great memory! :)

3 comments:

Raina said...

I loved reading your answers!
Fun!
R

Raina said...

I hope my comments are getting posted, it says it needs your approval. Bummer!

Melanie said...

awh, how sweet. i think i need a tissue.