Monday, March 3, 2008

Building Adventures at Home Depot


Last Saturday I took the boys to thier Dad's store to do the monthly kids project. It was race cars - what could be cooler to 3 boys! They were so proud of their building abilities (Jason did his all by himself, Jack needed help holding the nails in place and Tyler...well....I built his!) and had a ton of fun. I got a bunch of great pictures of it all taking place. Enjoy!




Here is Dad helping Jason with the toolbox








Jason helping his brother out was pretty cute!
He studied the directions so intently!
My only advise to Home Depot is that a few chairs for the parents would go a long way!! I would have been thrilled with just a 5 gallon bucket to sit on! Good thing the guy in charge likes me! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

callie said, "wow, sean works at home depot?!?!?! daddy will love sean now."