Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Picture time!


So for a long time now I have been wanting to get my photography going again but I have found every excuse in the book not to. However, for my friend Farrah's birthday I did a photo shoot of her kids. It was so good for me - I was able to remember how much I love taking pictures of kids! So, it motivated me to get going with things. I set up a blog where you can see my favorite pictures from the shoot and I will continue to post pictures from future shoots as well. It is at the bottom of my link list - personality portraits is the name! :) Here are just a couple, let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, SOnja! I'm glad you're doing it.

Melanie said...

you have such an incredible talent at this. you are amazing. i think angela still is waiting for you to fly up here and do her's. she mentioned it the other day. ;)

Amy said...

These are great! You do have talent.

Raylene said...

Very nice photographs! Great job! Sorry about your eyebrows...