Saturday, April 5, 2008

Five is Fabulous!!

Jackson's birthday was last week. We asked him where he wanted to go....I was prepared for something along the lines of Chucky Cheese. Nope! He wanted to go to one of our favorite BBQ resturants that has an area the kids can run around and a tree that my kids love to climb and hang from! Plus, he knew that you get to eat free on your birthday. He is a child after my own heart - always looking for a good deal! So, we met up with the family and had a great time! Good Food + Good Friends = GREAT TIMES!!



My favorite thing about this video is that Jack thinks I am just taking a picture and obediently keeps smiling away at the camera!!








1 comment:

Melanie said...

looks like so much fun. wish we could have been there. you look so tan... and beautiful!!