Thursday, April 17, 2008

A much needed trip...

So, I don't have much to report that is terribly exciting....but I want to get out of the habit of not posting for weeks and then frantically posting 10 posts at once! Life has been good here lately. The weather is perfect, Sean is almost done at Home Depot, and we are taking a much needed break this weekend to San Diego. Sean has been working so much lately, I will be nice to have a whole weekend together. I can't wait! It will be a very short visit but I will take whatever I can get. We get there late Friday night, spend a day at Sea World and a day relaxing by the beach and then we come home on Monday. One of the benefits of Sean still being an active duty reservist is that we can stay in a cottage 50 feet from the beach for an unbelievable price. They are normally pretty booked up but we got lucky- there was a cancellation and I called at the right time! Some time next week I should have some fun pictures to share.
The kids are beyond excited - Tyler just keeps talking about "the do-fins, the do-fins!" (that's dolphins for anyone who doesn't understand two year old!)

1 comment:

Raina said...

Lucky girl! What a blast! Have fun!