Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Jason

So last week in frantic preparation for Jason's baptism I threw his suit on him and went outside for 10 minutes to desperately try to get a good picture of him. I wanted something to display and of course, like everything else in my life I had procrastinated it until the very last minute. After taking them I had to rush around trying to find someone to print them in an hour! It was stressful but I think I must work well under pressure - it all worked out and I loved the results. Here were my favorite 2 that we framed. I can't belive my baby has gotten so big. I feel like I blinked and suddenly this miniture Sean is standing before me!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're darn right he's a little Sean! He looks great!! I just did the kids pictures too. I guess I should post them sometime.

Raina said...

What a cutie, soon to be hottie!
Can't wait to see more pics of the baptism!

The Revie Family said...

How exciting...we miss the Eames boys in primary. Your new house is incredible. I love it, congratulations.

Melanie said...

what great pictures!! so photogenic just like his mommy

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness -- He is such a good looking kid! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!