Sunday, October 21, 2007

The beginning....

Ok, so I am starting one of these things even though I am not completely sure why and I don't fully understand it yet. At least Melanie will read it and I know my mom will check it out. Oh well, I can never seem to find time to write in a journal anymore so maybe this can be close enough.
Last night we went out to spend the day with Sean's parents. They bought a new house about 40 minutes south of us and the only word to describe it is palacial! I don't know what they are going to do with all the space. My mother in law is already missing her old house and I think I can see why. As nice as the new one is, what do 3 people do with 8 bedrooms. We just joked that when we come next time we will stay the weekend and stay in the West Wing of the house.

So, today was church and I really enjoyed it. Both Speakers were really good and thought provoking yet down to earth. Now I am home, Sean had to go back to the church for a meeting, I am supposed to have a meeting for the Stake YW tonight but Sean is most likely flying out to LA tonight so I don't know how I am going to make that one work. His new job is going to take some getting used to. He is gone all the time! Basically Sunday night he flys out and then he flys back on Friday night. If I am lucky they will be walking a store in Phoenix during the week so he will be home for an evening but this may not be the case this week. Anyway, last week wasn't all that bad but give me unil week 4 or 5 when it hits me that I have 5 more months of this and I will probably have a minor breakdown.

I am not sure what else to write, maybe I will get the hang of this soon, maybe not. Stay tuned to see!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

really good and thought provoking... that's deep. :)

Sonja said...

Are you making fun of me?!?! I was trying to keep things at a level you could understand! HA!

Melanie said...

who me... make fun of you???... i was commenting on your day at church, how inspirational. :)

Rick Parry said...

Sonja-- Hey hey hey thanks for the invitation--I'm waiting for you to rip your soul wide open and explore wilder and crazier things -- not that there's that much more crazy than adding Bella Mozarella to the three men in your life. I hope all is well with you and Sean and that you have a great time with Jimmy...he is one of the most honest people I've ever known and I love him for it...and not just because he's my brother. Much love to you, Rick