Monday, October 22, 2007

Bella Mozzarella




So, here is the lastest addition to the Eames Family. Our new puppy Bella, which the kids have adapted to "Bella Mozzarella". She is incredably sweet and the boys love her! The main down fall so far is that, like most girls, she seems to have a shoe fetish. I am constantly chasing her down to rescue whatever shoe she has managed to swipe. On the upside, maybe this will finally cure my family of taking their shoes off where ever they please and just leaving them there!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

she is so cute!!! so are your kids... i miss them. i love being able to see recent pictures.

Amy said...

I found your blog on Melanie's. Welcome to blogging. It's great not to have to email pics to family/friends anymore!

I love your background and these pictures. You're a great photographer (saw the pics at Melanie's of her kiddos). Nice job.

Oh, and the dog is cute too.

Tauni said...

Have you tried celery for the dog teething? It works for babies!! Ok so your dog is the cutest dog I have ever seen. Well that isn't saying much since I'm not much of a dog person, but Bella is really beautiful. Maybe she will cure my childrens fear of animals when we come to visit!

Sonja said...

I am excited you guys are coming to visit! We will have to go to lunch or something fun! It will be interesting to see how your kids react to Bella. Tyler is hilarious with her, he is definatly the dominant one in the relationship!