Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So, it is Halloween and i don't feel stressed at all! That seems to be a big accomplishment these days! We carved our pumpkins last night which was lots of fun. Tonight I will take some pictures of the kids in thier costumes with thier pumpkins. We have a Halloween party tonight and I am going to go in a party mood, honest! it should be fun and I am looking forward to seeing these friends of ours, it has been a few months. The only downfall of today is that Tyler has been sick. It is just the normal cold/flu but with him everything turns into something bigger. So I have been busy keeping his temp down and keeping up with the breathing treatments. Yesterday he got so bad Jackson asked me why Tyler was "speaking duck" Even I had to admit that his breathing had a quacking sound to it! Years ago this would probably freak me out but years of dealing with it has given me a sense of humor. You do what you have to I guess.
We are going to Tucson this weekend to stay with Sean's cousin Jimmy. I am looking forward to it. We have wanted to go stay with them since we moved back but haven't had a full weekend where Sean wasn't working until recently. They have 2 boys that fit in with my boys wonderfully so I can't wait. Plus they teach a ballroom dance class for adults every friday that we are going to take. Sean said he would do the class only if I promise to let him lead. I do have an issue there but I am going to try to give up control!! :) I will let write how it went next week! When Jason was a baby we took a bunch of classes and they all seemed to end (maybe not all, but a good portion) in an argument. I just need to admit that Sean is a better dancer than I am, that is the first step to recovery! Anyway, it should be fun!
Happy Halloween everyone! Hope it is a great one with lots of butterfingers, snickers and very few tootsie rolls and dum dums! Let's boycot the cheap houses!! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How was halloween? Haven't heard from you lately... hope you are okay!