Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Deck the Halls!




So, since I haven't blogged in a while I have a bunch of pictures that have been piling up. Here they are!
The first few are from a few Saturdays ago when we decided to put up all of our Christmas decorations. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed putting up lights when it is 70 degrees outside! The kids had a blast with it, although I think that their favorite part was getting to climb on the ladder!
The next few are from our family tradition that came a little early this year. Normally we do homemade gingerbread houses on Christmas eve, but I thought I could get off easy this year and buy the pre-made ones! No one else agreed with my plan so we made that one early and I will be baking lots of gingerbread in the coming weeks! Oh well, making this one did help to put us all in the Christmas spirit!
The last few pictures were taken last night. Jason's school had a Story book night. All the kids came to school in the PJ's, with thier blankets, pillows and stuffed animals. Then some of the students and teachers read them Christmas stories. They sang Christmas songs and ate cookies. It was a fun night, wait....I take that back. It was fun for Jason and Jackson....I spent the evening chasing a very stubborn Tyler around (he wouldn't take a nap yesterday - FUN!).
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the pictures and that you are all having a great Christmas Season!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

tons of pictures my butt... try more like 5. :) love you!

Sonja said...

their are at least 12... learn how to count! love you too!

Sonja said...

Plus...I never said a ton, I said a bunch, which 12 clearly is!

Maybe you should check your facts before you try to trash talk next time!

Melanie said...

you said a "ton" on your myspace post! girrrrl!

Melanie said...

go buy me some presents woman.

Melanie said...

miss you beautiful!! i'll call you later.

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sonja said...

Miss you too. By the way, presents have been bought, the boys are just dying to wrap them today and then I will try to mail them off this week. Hope you had fun last night!