Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Homework

Last night around 11pm I was finally finished with all the laundry and getting ready to go to be when I suddenly remembered that Jason is the "Star of the Week" at school this week. No big deal, right? Wrong! He was supposed to complete an "all about me" poster over the weekend with pictures of his family, himself, his favorite things, things he hates and what he wants to be when he grows up. AHHH!! I had completely spaced it. So, I couldn't send him to school with nothing, I mean he is only Star of the Week once in 2nd grade...so needless to say I was up until 12:30 in the morning completing the project. I don't know what I would do without the internet! It sure helped to have instant access to pictures of soccer balls and pokemon! He left with the poster this morning and although I know he has no appreciation for what I did to make it for him, my hope is that years and years from now, the pay off will come! On the other hand, if I had just managed my time, remembered the project and been more on top of things, it would have been done before last night arrived. So basically, it's my own dang fault! Oh well, maybe I can take a nap today...not likely but it's worth a shot!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

wow, you stayed up late for that one... that whole private school thing would stress me out. you handle it well.