Saturday, November 10, 2007

Veteran's Day






So in honor of Veteran's Day I decided to Blog about Sean. I could just make fun of him in a nice teasing sort of way (wait...is that where Jason gets that from?!) But the truth is that he is a great husband and an incredible father and I am lucky to have found him. So, you ask, what is he up to lately? Well, he is working a ton right now for a section of Home Depot called Capital Projects. Basically they have 80 stores in AZ, CA, NV, CO and UT that are under some sort of remodel. He is the project manager for around 20 of them. (I think that's right, he can comment if I have messed up any of this) So, he flies all over from Sunday night to either Thursday or Friday and then recovers on the weekends. This will happen for the next 6 months and then Home Depot will send him to the next phase of training. Other than that....today he is my hero because he fixed the TIVO. And everyday he is my hero for what he does for our family and his willingness to serve our country, we sure are proud of him. Happy Veteran's Day Babe, I love you!




!!COMMENT ALERT!!

So I have gotten a ton of complaints from all of you that couldn't leave a comment without having a Google account. So, I fixed it!! Comment away people!






1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love me some hot steamy wet Sean! Put more pictures like this one up! ;)