Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Party Time

This year we were invited to a Neighborhood Halloween Party this year and it was a lot of fun. The first of a new annual tradition. Sean and I dressed up as a "Cardiac Arrest." He was the police man "arresting" and I was the "Heart" (a jail uniform with felt hearts pined to it. I thought it was pretty creative but I can't really take credit - you sure can find great stuff at the last minute on the Internet! We will have to start planning next years costumes soon... although knowing my tendencies for procrastination, I am sure I will leave it to the night before, once again!

The boys were dressed up as the Three Musketeers. My mom got them adorable costumes with these huge hats and swords. They were thrilled - anything involving swords, pretty much always gets a seal of approval from my boys! They were so cute they won the costume contest for "Best Boy Costume" It was a really fun night for everyone!









No comments: