Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pensacola Paradise



Well...the next 4 years should be interesting. I am trying to be openminded - mainly for my own sanity. We'll have to wait and see...
On to happier news - I need some!
Last month during the kids fall break we headed down to Pensacola,Florida for a little R&R. I am not sure how much we, but it was a fun trip. Next time I start talking about a fun camping trip will someone please remind me how much work camping can be. At least the ocean could been seen from the camp site and plenty of Diet Coke was purchased to keep me going. All survived. Here are a few of the pictures I took, I didn't take very many of the beach - I was terrified of getting even one piece of sand in my 40D, the results I was imagining would have been deadly. And yes, I am very protective of my camera! :) After the trip was over I did wish I had brought the old canon to get those beach shots that I always love so much. Here is what I did get!




There was this great tree in our campsite that the kids had a blast climbing!
Jackson was SO excited when he finally made it into the tree!
The kids with some friends from Holland we met at a neighboring campsite. Military campsites are always so much fun! At least I got this shot....

4 comments:

Lynette said...

These are some great shots. The quality of the pictures is crazy. You inspire me to take bette pictures. What a great idea, teach a class for those of us who are still trying to figure out the setting on our tiney little pocket cameras. I'll call Laurie for you!
haha

Anonymous said...

great pictures. I just love the beach. And who says camping is too much work?

Jessica M said...

Fun pictures! And thanks for the political ramblings. Sigh. 4 years feels like a loooong time...

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Keeli!!! Oh my goodness I miss you and your boys SOOOOOO much. I was looking at all the fun your having (without us) and I started crying. Darn those emotions! Well i see you are just loving all of that fabulous nature...hehe....brings back camp memories eh?

Lol how is princess Keeli?? You betta be taking care of her!

Love you lots and Miss you bushels
-Keeli