Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

So, these next two posts will be a little out of order. I completely forgot about them but they are still in the Fall theme of things.

A few weeks ago Jackson had his first field trip. Tyler and I went along for the fun and brought some friends along with us. The field trip was to the local Pumpkin Patch, Tate Farms. I have been to a lot of pumpkin patches (I even remember my first field trip to one in Kindergarten!) but this one was the best by far. They had corn beds, hay mazes, tricycle pits, bunnies, and hay lofts where you could jump into piles of Hay. The kids had a blast and it was fun seeing Jack interact with all of his classroom buddies. Tyler, of course, felt like such the big kid to be included in Jackson's fun!

My only complaint for the day was that I got much better pictures of my friends children than my own. Oh well. Here were the results.


Here is Tyler with his two buddies Kayla and Luke. Kayla, Anna, Luke, Jackson, Tyler and Stephen.


These last two are of my friend's daughter Kayla but I just loved them!



Jackson with his best bud Johnathan from school.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I want those pictures of the kids! Wow what a great photographer you are. So when are you going to teach me how to use my camera.